Winchfield Way, Rickmansworth, WD3
- Stunning versatile family home in a sought after location
- 5 bedrooms (all with ensuites)
- 6 bathrooms (including ground floor w/c)
- 2 reception rooms (including a 30 ft long lounge)
- Sleek contemporary fitted kitchen with Gaggenau appliances
- Bespoke fitted study (perfect for those homeworking anymore)
- Off Street parking for 4 cars & double garage
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Landscaped tiered garden
- 4333 sq ft
- Council Tax. Band H
- EPC B
- Remaining NHCB warranty
Positioned in one of the most sought after locations in Rickmansworth, is this wonderful family home offering more than 4000 sq ft of space. Finished to an incredible high standard and still within its 10 year NHBC warranty, is this versatile 5 bedrooms 6 bathrooms 2 reception rooms (plus fitted study) providing a contemporary home.
Within catchment for both public and private schooling including The Royal Masonic & St Clement Danes.
Approximately 0.5 mile to the Town Centre and Station (ideal for those commuting) and wanting convenience. Stunning local green spaces also very close by.