Rickmansworth Lane, Chalfont St Peter, SL9
- Delightful 3-bedroom, semi-detached home
- 2 good-sized reception rooms with semi open-plan kitchen
- 2 bathrooms (including en suite to the master bedroom) + downstairs WC
- Enviable SE-facing garden (approx. 100 ft) with two patio areas and summerhouse
- Located on the Chalfont Common side of the village
- Catchment area for sought-after schools
- 1073 sq ft + summer house & eaves storage
- Council Tax Band E - £2,644.64
- EPC E
Deceptively spacious upon entering, to the front you have a separate lounge with gas fireplace, perfect for winter evenings; to the rear, you’ll find a social dining space leading to a semi open-plan kitchen (with separate utility to the rear with WC). The kitchen provides access to the light-filled rear garden.
The garden is beautifully landscaped, with colourful herbaceous borders, seating areas both top and bottom of the garden, along with a gorgeous summerhouse and separate shed.
On the first floor, the master bedroom to the front, with original Victorian fireplace, has recently fitted wardrobes as well as a newly refurbished en suite. The pretty family bathroom has a power shower over the bath while the third bedroom benefits from a wonderful view of the garden. The landing is also a great space and is currently used as a craft area.
On the second floor is a double bedroom which is a wonderful bright space, providing easy access to eaves storage.
There is off-street parking for one car to the front, with no restrictions on the street if you have visitors or further cars.
Positioned on the Chalfont Common side of Chalfont St Peter, you are within easy access of the bustling High Street and well-respected and sought-after schools. For those commuting via public transport, you are within reach of Gerrards Cross Main Line Station (21 minutes into London) or Chalfont & Latimer (Metropolitan and Overground).
Stamp Duty. £19,125.00 (payable on £632,500.00)
Council Tax. £2,644.64 (Band E)