Pines Close, Northwood, HA6
- Secluded cul-de-sac location
- Less than half a mile from Northwood Station & High Street
- 4 bedrooms (2 x double bedrooms / 2 x good sized single bedrooms)
- 2 bathrooms (inc ensuite shower to master, family bathroom off hallway and downstairs w/c)
- 3 reception rooms (lounge, dining room and study)
- Double garage & off street parking for 2 cars
- 1717 sq ft inc garage / 1428 sq ft not including garage
- Available from December 2021
- Unfurnished (including kitchen appliances)
- EPC rating D
- Council Tax - Band G - £2,672.29
Whether you are a family, or a professional couple this home offers versatility. Throughout, it presents in neutral decor allowing you to make it your own space. On the ground floor, you have a large entrance space, spacious lounge with double doors to the garden (reception 1), dining room (reception 2), home office or playroom (reception 3), kitchen diner with separate utility space & guest w/c. On the first floor, you have 4 bedrooms (2 x double bedrooms & 2 x good sized singles), with an ensuite shower to the master, and a family bathroom off the landing. There is off-street parking for 2 cars to the front, double garage, and an easy-to-maintain garden to the rear.
Northwood, is known for having great both private and public schools, vibrant high street, and great access via Northwood Metropolitan Line Station into London. You are less than half a mile from Northwood High Street & Station, for tennis lovers you are literally 20 second walk from Northwood Tennis Club.
EPC rating D
Council Tax. Band G - £2,672.29