Pennington Road, Chalfont St Peter, SL9
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- 2 bathrooms (including downstairs shower room & wc)
- Through lounge diner
- Conservatory & separate Office
- Off Street parking for 2 cars
- Less than 0.5 miles to the High Street
- Less than 2 miles to Gerrards Cross Station
- Available from 7th July 2023
- Offered unfurnished (kitchen appliances included)
- Council Tax. D - £2163.79
- EPC D
To the ground floor, you have a through lounge dining room, with a separate conservatory to the back looking onto the garden. Off the hallway, is a spacious separate kitchen (all the units are being repainted in a grey), w/c with shower and separate office that could also work well as a playroom.
To the first floor, the master bedroom is positioned at the back, with a further 2 bedrooms. The second bedroom is a good single (or can squeeze a double / sofa for guests) and the third bedroom is a single bedroom / nursery. The modern bathroom has just been replaced in the last 6 months.
To the front there is off street parking for 2 cars, and to the rear a SW facing garden which receives continuous sunlight throughout the day.
Chalfont St Peter, is a glorious village. The High Street is bustling with amenities, along with sought after local schools. If you are needing to commute via public transport, Gerrards Cross Station is less than 2 miles down the road and allows you to get into London in less than 22 minutes.
Available. 7th July 2023
Offered. Unfurnished (kitchen appliances included)
Council Tax D. £2163.79