Manor Way, Croxley Green, WD3
- An opportunity to create an amazing home in Croxley Green
- Wonderful corner plot in sought after location
- ** Approved planning for significant double storey side extension and 6 metre single storey across the entire rear of the property **
- ** Approved planning to build a double garage and off street parking for 2 cars to the rear of the garden **
- Currently 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, separate kitchen & bathroom
- Approved planning to set out as a 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 receptions rooms
- 1044 sq ft / increasing to approx. 2000 sq ft
- No Chain
- Council Tax - Band E
- EPC E
This semi detached home in its current form is a well presented 3 bedroom, 2 reception room, 1 bathroom with detached garden. It has wonderful potential allowing you to create your dream home now, planning is approved to extend to approx 2000 sq ft with adding further parking to the bottom of the garden & double garage.
Within the photos, I have included the CGI's for both the expected front and rear after the works are complete allowing you to truly see the impressive home you could build. A fantastic opportunity to have that kitchen you have always wanted, the layout that works for your family and the extra bathrooms you need to accommodate guests. All the opportunities are available and you don't need to wait for any planning meaning you could build as quickly as you like after we complete.
Manor Way, is a popular location and provides convenient access to both the Station less than 1 miles for those commuting and 'The Green' 0.5 miles away. The local schooling is wonderful with both primary and secondary schools available.
Full planning application reference: 21/1177/FUL
Log in via Three Rivers Planning Portal.
EPC Rating E