Kingsmead Road, Loudwater, HP11
- 2 bedroom apartment
- ** Being sold with no onward chain allowing for speedy purchase **
- Second floor with balcony overlooking the rugby fields
- Semi open plan kitchen to lounge
- Set in Loudwater, providing access to the park, surrounding amenities & transport connections
- 571 sq Ft
- Service Charge - £400 per year / Ground Rent - £250 per year
- Lease - £125 years (new lease)
- Council Tax, Band C
- EPC B
** Vacant & no onward chain allowing for a speedy purchase **
Within a modern purpose built block having allocated parking to the front for 1 car (further parking is available on the street with no restrictions). You are positioned on the second floor (as seen from the front), with your semi open plan kitchen / living area overlook the parking area / rugby fields from the double doors and balcony. Large enough to easily accommodate a 2 piece sofa set and dining table and chairs.
The bathroom is fully tiled with neutral stone tones with shower over bath.
Both bedrooms are to the rear of the property, can accommodate double beds, along with side table and wardrobes.
There is allocated parking for 1 car. Located just opposite the Rugby Club, providing easy access to the park, surrounding amenities and transport connections.
Council Tax. Wycombe, Band C
Lease length. 125 years (new lease)
Service charges. £400 per year
Ground rent. £250 per year
Stamp Duty for first time buyers. £0 - nothing to pay
Stamp Duty for investors. £8,300
for those investors, anticipated rental income would be £1250 - £1350 pcm