Homefield Road, Chorleywood, WD3
- LAST NEW BUILD HOME REMAINING
- Semi detached with integral garage & off street parking
- 3 bedrooms (with fitted wardrobes to bedrooms 1 & 2)
- 3 bathrooms & downstairs WC
- Open plan kitchen, lounge family room nearly 28 ft X 18 ft
- SE facing tiered landscaped garden
- 1748 sq ft
- 0.2 miles to Chorleywood Station & High Street
- Council Tax Band G
- EPC B
A stunning 3 bedroom 3 bathroom semi detached home, that has been finished to a wonderful standard over 1749 sq ft of space. The developer has really thought about the property, its layout and how you would live in the home. It has been finished with a non compromised approach meaning the home just feels luxurious as soon as you enter.
As a location you are positioned on Homefield Road, a private road in a secluded position. Less than 0.2 miles from either Chorleywood Station (ideal for those looking to still commute via train or wanting convenient access) or the High Street (perfect for access to our essentials and amenities).
No matter the stage of your life, both this property and Chorleywood will offer you what you are looking for, eateries, beautiful countryside and open spaces, great independent shops, fantastic state and private schools, easy transport link via train, bus or car and active community.
Stamp Duty: As your next home or first time buyer, £40,750 / As a additional property or second home, £70,600
Location: 0.2 miles to Chorleywood Station & High Street
1749 sq ft
Council Tax Band G, Hertfordshire