Hill End Road, Harefield, UB9
- Approved planning for 5 separate units within existing barns
- GDV £4,000,000 +
- Approx 5000 sq ft of living accomdation
- 2 x 3 beds, 2 x 2 beds, 1 x 1 bed
- Accessed via private road, overlooking fields
- CIL Payment. £93,000 - £98,000
- S106 Payment. No payment required
- Hillingdon Planning Portal. Reference - 42197/APP/2022/1124
Primrose Barns, Harefield, UB9
Being sold with approved planning, just starting building!
A exciting opportunity to develop an existing network of barns into an exclusive home or 5 separate units ranging in size. The plans allow for approximately 5000 sq ft of accommodation space, with further garages and parking.
Set within a secluded position, accessed via a private road along farmland typically used by grazing horses, the wonderful homes would then overlook these spaces.
Based on developing the Barns into 5 units, the approved plans allow for converting the existing building, including garages, parking and private gardens.
- Unit 1. 1428 sq ft (3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 reception rooms & study)
- Unit 2. 1416 sq ft (3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 reception rooms & study)
- Unit 3. 822 sq ft (2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen living space)
- Unit 4. 654 sq ft (2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen living space)
- Unit 5. 636 sq ft (1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, kitchen living space)
Guide Price. £2,000,000
GDV. £4,000,000 +
- CIL Payment £93,000 - £98,000
- S106 Payment, there is no payment due
Planning Approval Details
To review the approved plans in detail, please go the Hillingdon Planning Portal and use the reference - 42197/APP/2022/1124.
Within the surrounding villages there are similar developments that have been sold over the years allowing you to understand resale figures. Check out:
- Colney Farm Barns, Harefield
- Woodcock Hill Barns, Harefield
- Darvells Yard, Chorleywood
If you wish to discuss comparable properties further, we are happy to do so.